lundi, novembre 14, 2005

I said when i'd die i'd walk with you every day
You´d start to cry and say please don't talk that way
With the blink of an eye the Lord came and asked me to meet
I went to a better place but
He stole you away from me

And now I lives in heaven
But sometimes they let me out
To take care of You

There's a strange kind of light
Caressing me tonight
Pray silence your fear im near
Bringing heaven down here

I miss your love I miss your touch
But I'm feeling you every day
And I can almost hear you say
'You've come a long way baby'

And now I lives in heaven
But sometimes they let me out
To take care of You

There's a strange kind of light
Caressing me tonight
Pray silence your fear im near
Bringing heaven down here

I taught me kings and queens
While stroking your hair
In your darkest hour , know I am there
Kneeling down beside
Whispering my prayer

There's a strange kind of light
Caressing me tonight
Pray silence your fear im near
Bringing heaven down here

The next time that we meet
I will bow at your feet
And say wasn't life sweet
Then we'll prepare
To take heaven down here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil